Rajshahi University is the center of higher education in Rajshahi division. It can be said that students of the whole North take part in the admission test of RU. So the students of this region are looking for the Rajshahi University admission circular. Today we would provide you the full guideline related to the Rajshahi University admission circular. This year, the admission process in Rajshahi University is going to be changed. For the first time in RU, admission test is going to be taken on written questions instead of previous MCQ questions.
Everyone is very worried about the new process of the admission test. In fact, there is no point to think so much and get tense. Everything will go on in usual ways. Admission test in RU will be held later and now let us know about the Admissions Circular. By following our today’s instruction, you would be able to apply for the RU admission test yourself.
Rajshahi University Admission Circular
Rajshahi University authority is going to publish the admission circular in the new procedure. They are going to bring a huge change in the admission test. But the application process remains the same as before. It is necessary to make you clear about the Rajshahi University admission circular so that no one will have any confusion. You can also take a look at the Jagannath University Admission Circular, Dhaka University Admission Notice etc.
RU Application Period
The application process of RU admission will continue from — date to — date. You have to finish all the processes within in this period.
Rajshahi University Admission Eligibility
To apply for admission in RU admission test, you have to fulfill their eligibility requirements. At first, take a look at whether you are eligible for the admission test or not.
- The applicants who have passed from the Humanities department must pass the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination having GPA at least 3.00 separately in each of the examinations and having total GPA 7.00 combined in both of the examinations (including 4th subject).
- The applicants who have passed from the Business Studies department must pass the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination having GPA at least 3.50 separately in each of the examinations and having total GPA 7.50 combined in both of the examinations (including 4th subject).
- The applicants who have passed from the Science department must pass the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination having GPA at least 3.50 separately in each of the examinations and having total GPA 8.00 combined in both of the examinations (including 4th subject).
- The applicants must pass in the 5 subjects of the GCE ‘O’ level exam and in the 2 subjects of the GCE ‘A’ level exam and must have at least B grade in 4 subjects and at least C grade in 3 subjects out of 7 subjects in both of the levels. The questions will be translated into English when applicable for the applicants who have passed the ‘O’ level, ‘A’ level, and English version (National Curriculum) examinations. The candidates willing to take the examination in English question paper will be required to inform through email (email@example.com) by 24-09-2018 mentioning their application ID and mobile number.
- The candidates who have passed the SSC / equivalent examination in 2015 and 2016 and the HSC / equivalent examination in 2017 and 2018 can only apply.
N.B. – The eligibility for the applicants would be applicable to that specific group from which group the applicants have passed the HSC exam no matter which unit the applicants apply to.
How To Apply Rajshahi University Admission Circular?
The candidates, who are willing to get admission, have to visit the homepage of this http://admission.ru.ac.bd website of the university and click on the ‘Online Application’ located at the bottom. In the next page, after clicking on the ‘Start Application’ at the bottom, the applicants will be asked for providing the roll number, education board and registration number of the SSC and HSC examination. By filling up those three options correctly, you have to submit it. After that, the applicants can see the required personal information and the SSC Result and HSC results.
RU Admission Test Date
This year in RU, there will be admission test on 4 different days in 4 different units. Admission date of each unit is mentioned separately below.
- The admission test date of unit A has been scheduled for the next — date in November.
- The admission test date of unit B has been scheduled on the next — date in November.
- The admission test date of unit C has been scheduled for the next — date in November.
- The admission test date of unit D has been scheduled on the next — date in November.
The Last Words
We have made your confusion clearer regarding the RU new admission system. Now be prepared for the written test without any fear. As like as you, thousands of students are dreaming to get admission to RU. So you can understand that you do not have enough time to waste or take it easy. Best wishes to all of you.